CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

AAUUUUGGGGHHH

Oh, sorry readers! I know I haven't written since last Monday I think .. I've just been really busy on my favorite site: www.Meez.com
You see, it hasn't been working for me, but when I downloaded the new Java it started working and I just haven't been able to pull myself away! I can't even remember what my last post was about. How sad .... =[
But now that I'm here, I must tell you, the www.real-wishes.com thing kinda worked, but not fully. Maybe I was specific enough. Maybe I didn't believe. But tell me, how do you actually believe in something? Do you think about it a lot? Do you pray about it? I'll think about that when I meditate.
Will was sick all week, so I didn't see much of him, but plenty of Peter. And Peter's gotten really protective of me. I decided to forgive Perez and we're friends again like nothing happened.
But Peter saw me talking with Perez on Wednesday, and Peter lost it, he liked pushed Perez down and told him to leave me alone. I'm actually kind of scared of Peter right now, so I've been keeping it on the down-low, not contacting Peter or anything. Georgia's steered clear of me whenever she saw Peter at my side, and I'm wishing I was ugly.
What should I do? If I break up with him (even though we were never officially going out) what will he do? RAPE ME? I should just trust that Will and Perez will take care of me, but I can't help but worry. And tomorrow's Monday ... so .... EEEEEEEE.

0 comments: