CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

*ACHOO!**Sniff Sniff*

I'm sick again and laying in bed. I do kinda wish I was at school becuz what are the cousins of mine doing with Cera? What about Perez? Huh? Huh? What about him? I may be mad at him, but that doesn't mean that he's not MINE!!!
Last night Will came over and fed me soup. He's so sweet. I was coughing and sneezing all over the place, but he didn't seem to mind. He's been giving me updates about school, since I was home yesterday too. I think I might have the flu.
Anyways, Will says that he made friends with the new kid in school.
"New kids are geeks," I sniffed.
"I remember when you were the new kid," Will said. Then I was lost in a flash back. Back in kindergarten, maybe a month after school started and before anyone in my class knew how rich we were, I was the new kid. Mom had packed me a lunch and stuff, but I had been so nervous that I'd eaten it on the bus. Georgia and Will came over to me when we were having lunch time and shared their lunches, and that's how we became friends.
Then I felt all guilty (which is a rare emotion for me) for calling the new kid a geek, and even guiltier when Will showed me a picture of the new kid he had taken with his phone. The new kid is H-O-T HOT!!!
Will told me that the kid's name is Peter and he moved here from California. I could tell, because he had sandy blond hair and was really tan. I really want to meet that kid. Will gave me his phone number, so I may start texting him even if he is in class. I dunno. I'll just be sick for now. *Cough cough*.

0 comments: