CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Darn Mom

Well, it's almost time for my threesome dinner-date with Peter and Will. Georgia said that she'll think about maybe coming up there, and I'm like,
"But it'll be two guys and one girl who likes both guys,"
"Then it'll be your dream come true!" Georgia joked. But tonight isn't a joke. It's dead serious. It's valentines day.
This is the dress that Mom got me for the date. I personally think it's a little too long if I'm trying to snag a blond Californian boy. But Will's going to like it. He likes everything I wear.
I hope Georgia comes. Then Will won't feel all lonely when I start flirting with Peter.
I've been texting Peter for the last few days, but he doesn't know what I look like. He likes my personality for sure, but I don't know if he'll be into a scene girl. I hope so, because I think it's over with Perez and me, and it'd be weird to go out with Will, and everyone else at my school is UGLY. Maybe I should try one of those online dating things, even though they probably won't work and are kinda cheesy. I dunno. I still haven't met Peter face-to-face yet, so it may work out between us.
I'm going to go shower, straighten my hair, and put on my makeup. I'm not going to go overboard with the raccoon eyes, just a nice, thick line of bottom-lash eyeliner and some ice-pink lipgloss. I don't usually wear a lot of lipgloss because I'm such an addicted gum-chewer. I tend to spit a lot when I chew gum, so it would like wear off all of the lip gloss. Mom said that I may be allowed to get permanent eyeliner, which I think would be REALLY COOL. Then I'd never really have to worry about if my eyes were smudged or anything.
Well, I'm going to go get ready. Half way through the date tonight I'll go into the bathroom and type an update up for you all. Bye!

0 comments: