CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

I HATE CERA!!!!

She did IT - she did the UNTHINKABLE!! She broke the mutual friendship between all the students by performing something so sinister and mean that it has been banned in social groups for centuries, but she did IT!

As I was walking down the hall from drama after school, Cera and Perez were talking in front of his locker, which is right next to mine. Perez's back was to me, and Cera was me approaching, so she LEANED FORWARD AND KISSED HIM!!!!! I was so shocked I dropped my books, which made a big thud on the wooden floors. Perez let go of Cera and spun around, turning bright red.
"Zoe!" He gasped, "It wasn't ..."
But I didn't hear what he said, because I grabbed my books and ran into the bathroom for an hour. I texted my Mom to tell her I'd be home late, but I didn't tell her for what reason. I guess Perez and my date is canceled for tonight.

I met up with Will at the ice rink, and we hung out and watched a hockey game.
"She didn't," Will said.
"She did," I replied, grimacing.
"She's such a bitch," Will scowled.
"I know,"
"We should take revenge or something!"
"No, we shouldn't,"
"Why?"
"Cuz I said so. Something will happen in time,"
And that's all I said on the matter. But I still can't believe he really did that! I thought we were going to be boyfriend-girlfriend....

0 comments: