CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday .. Second to last day of break!!!

I don't want to go back to school. I mean it's easy and kinda fun and all, but it just takes up so much of my time and is sooo boring! I should talk Mom into letting me get a tutor!
I've decided what I'm going to do for my birthday. It's going to be masquerade themed, and held at some big banquet hall on 5th Avenue - I think. Two hundred of my closest friends are going to be there, and I'm going to go to everyone's house with Will in a jester's suit and we're going to give the invitations. I'd like a car for my birthday since I'm getting my license, but I dunno if Mom'll be for that. There's so many accidents and I wouldn't really get to drive it and Mom would be worried about poor people trying to get in or something. Maybe I'll just ask for money or something. LOL I dunno. There's pretty much NOTHING I don't have besides a car .. or a horse. But I don't really want a horse right now.
So I'm going to go, Blog, because my FaVoRiTe show, NCIS, is having an ALL-DAY MARATHON!!!!

0 comments: