CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Snowboard Club Meeting

I'm a part of the Snowboard Club at my school, and every Sunday at 2:00 is our meeting. We go to the hill behind the school and board, or sometimes we go to a local mountain, but today we just hung out in the cafeteria and listened to Chad Micc, our captain, blab about new contests.
Perez is a member, and he kept trying to talk to me, but I just turned away and continued talking to Brittany, another one of my emo friends.
"Come on, hon, don't be like this," Perez said, grabbing onto my hips. I spun around and slapped his hands off so fast it made him stumble back into one of the preps who had decided to join.
"Don't touch me," I hissed.
Brittany and I walked away and started to talk with Chad, who's actually pretty cute. Maybe he can be another one of my boys? Although I do really need to call Tony - and Will's my best friend. I have room for one more, right?

0 comments: