CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Thursday, Friday ...

Well, it's Friday, my FaVoRiTe day of the week!! I haven't written since Wednesday, and I've been trying to write every day, but at least I caught myself and I'm writing today. I stayed home again yesterday, which was Thursday, because I was still sick. I haven't met Peter yet, but Will tells me that Peter was thisclose to coming into contact with Cera. GOD, that would be HORRIBLE.
Today we didn't have school because of some 'teacher work day' or something, plus we have next Monday and Tuesday off as well. Maybe I'll go shopping with Georgia or something.
But today I just sat around the apartment while the Goths went to the mall with Cera and her crew. I don't really care if they're with her now. I don't. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and I really want to meet Peter. What if I become his Valentine? But then again, what about Will? I dunno. Oh well.

0 comments: