CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Waiting for the Warmth

Mom just told me that the shower is out of hot water, so I'm going to have to wait. Imagine that, a billionaire's daughter waiting to get a hot shower. Hah.
Anyways, I was looking at my blog, since I'm always critiquing other people's blogs, and I noticed how much shorter my posts have been getting, and how much less information is included. I noticed that I don't talk much about magic or about my pets or my Mom.
I should start.
First off, I haven't heard anything else about the 'Jesus Bible'. Grandma has called and said that they're checking for any curses or black magic. But I'm like,
"This was forever ago. They hadn't even invented clothes, let alone black magic," Then Grandma reminded me about them.
"They have been around since the beginning of time, Zoelie. They helped God create the Universe. Don't say that they aren't capable of such a thing!"
And then she hung up. Grandma can be such a ... witch. LOL.
Mom's been really busy lately designing stuff and making stuff for the upcoming fashion shows. I'm not sure when the next one is, because I'm not as into that stuff as you'd think a designer's daughter would be. But I still pay attention to what brands people are wearing, making sure to recommend Mom's brand. I help around the office, watering plants and giving tips. Mom's pretty cool about her help. She isn't mean or snippy to them even if they're as dumb as rocks.
"You have to be fierce, darling, you have to be mean!" One of the London designers told her one day when some foreign designers came to the office.
"But you can't be stuck up, darling, you can't be a bitch," I said, perfectly imitating the designer, who actually laughed and complimented me. I might do imitations as a comedian when I get older, or else I might lay low and write books and stuff underneath Mom and take in all the inheritance.
Mom's office is really big and very fashionable. There are lots of earth-tone colors and plants all around. The floors are made of greenish-brown marble or something, and so are the walls. The carpets are hemp or something and the desks are made of a bamboo they grow downstairs. I love my Mom's office, mostly because of the cafe they have. It's one of those cafes with the big leather chairs and fireplaces. Very very chic. That's the word I've been looking for.
Plus, whenever I go down to get a donut or something when I hang there on the weekends, there's plenty of donuts to choose from since all the models we have are too self-conscious to eat. It's like ... seriously.
My home life is usually kind of boring, but very comfy. I always have my laptop and dog, Riley, with me. He's become so much a part of me that I don't really know what to say about him. He does everything I do pretty much. Riley is very pretty, with sleek black fur and velvety black ears. He's a black lab and Great Dane mix. He's tall and slender like a Great Dane, but loyal and loving like a lab. He's very muscular and loves going on walks with Will and I, which is something I like to do in my free time, just walk around the city and look at the buildings or the sky. I'm very layed back.
Mom and I don't go to church, if I haven't already said that, which I think I have. I don't know why we don't go. Maybe because I'm such a rebel, and I'd be one of the kids to laugh when everyone sings or drink from the Holy Water when I got thirsty. I've actually done that, and all of my church friends got all shocked and I'm like "it's just water". That happened when I was twelve.
You know who I haven't talked about? My Dad. I didn't really know him, and neither did Mom. You see, when Mom just started off as an apprentice at Prada, she walked home ten blocks every night. One night on a Monday in July or so, Mom got raped, and that was my Dad. Mom had me when she was about twenty or twenty one, so she's fairly young. Mom's had other boyfriends and stuff, but she needs to know my opinion about them before she can get serious. She's currently single. She has other things to worry about besides love - things like ME!
Mom says that I look more like her then like Dad, but Mom never had black hair, so that's one thing I got from him. I wonder what he looked like, but I'll probably never ever know, and that's kind of frustrating.
Well, the water just got hot now, and since I'm done with a very long and detailed post, I'm going to go shower and get ready for my date which is in about two hours, so BUH-BYE!!!

0 comments: